May 9, 2011

tfkshutterfox









I'd like to share more of what inspires me not just my artwork. I
think you guys might be interested in what goes out in my head apart from what I would like to paint next.

So that brings me to this post.

I'd like to introduce you to my cousin's work.
The photos above is a project she's working on.
Branded

You can check out more of her work over here.

What I love most about her work is that she is really experimental. Like this one and this one.

Hope you guys had a great weekend.

3 comments:

ShayShay... said...

Small world! Woow Toyosi's your cousin?

Ohhh woooow!

Love her work as well...

xoxo

www.quirkyanything.blogspot.com

Studio of Modé said...

Yeah she is. Definitely small world! :)

Unknown said...

I love the first picture best. Great artwork!!

Adiya