Jun 3, 2012

My Excuse

So a friend of mine ( You know who you are:) ) complained about my sporadic posts.
So I've decided to show you guys what has been the cause of it.
Basically this is my excuse.

Also I decided to make 2 posts today. This is the second one. Scroll down
for the first.

What I've been up to:

Promoting my Skins...







Creating my business cards and made Logos for people...

Celebrating birthdays...

Attended Tedx Ikoyi...

Attended the first public screening of Nkiru...

Been working on custom-made portraits...









Preparing for a charity exhibition event...

And missing one of my favourite cities, San Francisco.
Sorry for the bad quality photos, most of them were taken on my phone.

Most of these pictures are on my instagram.
I've been hooked. I was skeptical at first but I'm
starting to get the hang of it.

Hope you guys are well.
Take care.

2 comments:

Mary Lawler Photography said...

I like the IPhone skins. How do I order/buy one? I live in the USA, Detroit

Studio of Modé said...

Hiya!
You can contact me through modechronicles@gmail.com and I can ship it to you.